If you are wondering, which is the best theme park in Orlando? Keep reading this because we have gathered all the information you must know about the parks and tickets for your next adventure.
Epcot, Animal Kingdom, or Volcano Bay? You’re probably wondering what’s the difference between these parks and how to get the tickets to enter all of them. Well, we’ve done this research for you!
Here we have gathered the most important information to make sure you have an exceptional visit to the magic city of Orlando where dreams really do come true.
THE BEST PLACE TO STAY AND START YOUR ADVENTURE
Park Royal Orlando is a very appealing option with an excellent combination between quality and price.
The main reason as to why you should pick this hotel to start your adventure is, without a doubt, its location in the heart of the commercial area of Kissimmee, where you wont only have the opportunity of visiting all the Disney theme parks but you’ll also be able to visit all the outlets of this city: Lake Buenavista Factory Stores, Orlando International Premium Outlets, and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets with only a 12 to 25-minute drive.
FUN FOR ALL AGES
Orlando is the perfect place to do everything that you ever dreamed of from saying hi to the most iconic movie characters of your childhood, to making magical objects like magic wands at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or a lightsaber in Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge.
This is a tribute to your teen years!
ARE WALT DISNEY WORLD AND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS THE SAME THING?
This is often a doubt that people have about both brands and theme parks, however, they aren’t the same thing and we will explain why:
Walt Disney World has four theme parks:
- Magic Kingdom: Where you’ll find the magical Disney castle and a lot of attractions for both kids and adults.
- EPCOT: This park with the famous sphere is divided into six different regions representing the six different continents.
- Disney Hollywood Studios: Where Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge was inaugurated in 2019.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: A park dedicated to animal life where the iconic tree of life is located.
It also has two independent water parks: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Blizzard’s Beach.
If you want to get tickets for these parks visit:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ And pick the best option for the visit you want to have. You will be able to find family and individual ticket deals. Look for the schedules and restrictions.
Universal has three parks:
- Universal Studios Florida: Home of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Diagon Alley.
- Island of Adventures: Where you’ll be able to find attractions inspired by Jurassic Park and Hogsmeade, inspired by Harry Potter.
- VolcanoBay: An iconic water park perfect if you want to cool off during the day.
If you wanna get tickets to visit these parks visit http://www.universalorlando.com/web/es/us To know all the offers that these parks have for you during your next visit to Orlando.
Now that everything is clear, the only thing left to do is sit down and carefully plan the places you want to go to to make sure you have the most exciting and magical experience during your next visit to Orlando.
Planning, saving money, and having a joyful child spirit it’s all you need to make this experience a unique one if you’re traveling with kids or even if you’re deciding to make your dreams come true.
Pack your bags!