When planning a vacation there are important things to take into consideration. How many days you’ll be spending, costs and season travelling – because every destination has its own season to be visited.
One of the nicest advantages of your Royal Holiday membership is that it gives you the flexibility to choose when, where, how long, and in which hotel you’ll be spending your vacation.
Summer is high season:
- You spend more Holiday Credits.
- Airports and attractions are jammed with people.
- Even though you have a lot of options in destinations, it’s best you reserve ahead of time.
- It’s an ideal season to travel with the kids because they are on school break.
In the fall, which is middle-to-low-season:
- You spend less Holiday Credits.
- Hotels, theme parks, beaches and swimming are less crowded with people.
- You will most likely get better service, since there aren’t as many travellers with demands.
- Prices are considerably lower plus, there are less flight waitlists.
One week stay for 2 adults
Park Royal Cancun
Low season (June and September) From 5,941 Holiday Credits and $546 USD – All-Inclusive
High season (July and August) From 14, 249 Holiday Credits and $686 USD – All-Inclusive
Apartments Plaza Basilica Madrid
Low season (September, October and November) From 18,600 Holiday Credits
High season (July and August) From 25,000 Holiday Credits
Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
Low season (September and October) From 14,249 Holiday Credits and $686 USD – All-Inclusive
High Season (June and July) From 19,001 Holiday Credits and $826 USD – All-Inclusive
So, make the most out of your Holiday Credits by planning your vacations in advance. You’ll enjoy your membership even more.